05-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Not only did I buy a 7000 dollar boat for 1500. I just had a hot tub given to me.....I'm gonna die in a car crash today arn't I?
Bill Wrote:Not only did I buy a 7000 dollar boat for 1500. I just had a hot tub given to me.....I'm gonna die in a car crash today arn't I?
ntype Wrote:no that's scheduled for next week.
today the IRS is going to call you with some real bad news (for you).
Fairiedust Wrote:any sink holes formin near by the homestead?
Bill Wrote:that would be bad...><
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Bill Wrote:that would be bad...><
Michman Wrote:Just dont be stupid like Crazy Cabbie and talk about it on the radio..
Bill Wrote:now all I gotta do is find three doods to help me move the hottub....I sucks not to have many friends.
leeman Wrote:Can we E-move it ??????
Bill Wrote:Not unless you got some Yoda skeels.....Why do you think Mrs Bill's blouse opens now and then ...
cLaY Wrote:not for me, fuckers wouldn't come down on that Jeep. I'll be looking for another one. Kinda pissed off about it, that thing was so cherry.