Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

aMuthafuckingremlin - Now Jdub'd ... That is NSFW
#1

OOOOooooo scarier!
Reply
#2

NappyDude Wrote:OOOOooooo scarier!

http://www.kbkids.com <-- this website might suit you a bit better if you're still afraid of gremlins.
Reply
#3

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:www.kbkids.com <-- this website might suit you a bit better if your still afraid of gremlins.


Please stop being a complete tard. Thanks.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Please stop being a complete tard. Thanks.

Please take your own advice. Thanks.
Reply
#5

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:Please take your own advice. Thanks.

Nice work. But unlike you , I use the same nic wherever I go. Now what?
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Nice work. But unlike you , I use the same nic wherever I go. Now what?

But unlike you, I can still use my nic wherever I go. Now what?
Reply
#7

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:But unlike you, I can still use my nic wherever I go. Now what?


That just proves you are a no take pussy. Now what?
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:That just proves you are a no take pussy. Now what?

It's hard to come up with a good comeback to a comment that makes absolutely no fucking sense. What now? ... Who cares dude.. Our beef is unfounded anyways. Continue it if you must..

I see no point.
Reply
#9

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:It's hard to come up with a good comeback to a comment that makes absolutely no fucking sense. What now? ... Who cares dude.. Our beef is unfounded anyways. Continue it if you must..

I see no point.

If you continue to throw it out there like you are a tough guy, plan on getting called out. All I see is you putting your .02 in all the time.
Reply
#10

I wil go to any site with the same nic that I have had forever. Step up, or bow out.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:If you continue to throw it out there like you are a tough guy, plan on getting called out. All I see is you putting your .02 in all the time.

Believe me, I know what you mean.. the problem is that I'm not acting like a tough guy. I am one. And yes.. so long as I live I will always throw out my .02. If you don't like it, then that's your own problem, especially since my .02 won't die until I do.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:I wil go to any site with the same nic that I have had forever. Step up, or bow out.

http://www.uselessjunk.net .. see you there.
Reply
#13

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:www.uselessjunk.net .. see you there.


Funny! I've been banned more times from that site than you have registered for.

I knew you were a no take puss.
Reply
#14

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:Believe me, I know what you mean.. the problem is that I'm not acting like a tough guy. I am one. And yes.. so long as I live I will always throw out my .02. If you don't like it, then that's your own problem, especially since my .02 won't die until I do.


Well from now on, I will fuck with you everytime you are here. Enjoy!
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:Funny! I've been banned more times from that site than you have registered for.

I knew you were a no take puss.

I'm only an asshole when it's deserved.. and the mods there recognize that fact. Call it what you will, I'm just not as stupid as some as these others around here happen to act.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Well from now on, I will fuck with you everytime you are here. Enjoy!

And that's what I came here for ironically enough.. so enjoy the embarassment as I show you how a flame-war is truely owned. TIA. Confusedn_ph34r:
Reply
#17

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:And that's what I came here for ironically enough.. so enjoy the embarassment as I show you how a flame-war is truely owned. TIA. Confusedn_ph34r:


I'm waiting patiently.
Reply
#18

Say when?
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:Say when?

[Image: when.gif]
Reply
#20

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:[Image: when.gif]

HINT: That's sign language for WHEN.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)