Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im Back
#21

Is there an answer to this question ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#22

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Fucker Im not trolling, I am regular member now. This is my 2nd favorite forum!

Thats even worse. Seriously I compare your coming to this board to a baby discovering his shit for the first time.

He takes the shit in his hand squishes it a little enjoys the sensation and giggles.

You come to the site. Spam a little bit, and let out the same giggle.

Baby's parents see baby with shit in his hands and react. Giving baby attention for his actions. So next time baby shits in his hand he smears it all over. Why? Because his little brain has not yet realized that not all attention is good. He is simply after another reaction from his parents.

You get a reaction from the regular posters here. Its not a positive one. Yet your simplistic mind does not register that fact. So you up the spam rateof your inane drivel. And let out the same little giggle and wait for your reaction.


Despite the fact that you take comfort in the reactions of the members of this site, they do nothing to make you a part of it. Try contributing instead of proving you have the reasoning ability of an infant. Maybe then you'll be a "regular member".
Reply
#23

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Thats even worse. Seriously I compare your coming to this board to a baby discovering his shit for the first time.

He takes the shit in his hand squishes it a little enjoys the sensation and giggles.

You come to the site. Spam a little bit, and let out the same giggle.

Baby's parents see baby with shit in his hands and react. Giving baby attention for his actions. So next time baby shits in his hand he smears it all over. Why? Because his little brain has not yet realized that not all attention is good. He is simply after another reaction from his parents.

You get a reaction from the regular posters here. Its not a positive one. Yet your simplistic mind does not register that fact. So you up the spam rateof your inane drivel. And let out the same little giggle and wait for your reaction.


Despite the fact that you take comfort in the reactions of the members of this site, they do nothing to make you a part of it. Try contributing instead of proving you have the reasoning ability of an infant. Maybe then you'll be a "regular member".

Thank you.
I did contribute, I suggested a name for Bills pet
Reply
#24

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:No I dont post there that much. Get a clue you saggy cunt.


Give me the keys to the place. I'll have more members there in a day than you have right now.
Reply
#25

minorthreat Wrote:Give me the keys to the place. I'll have more members there in a day than you have right now.

Ill give you some Mod rights if you want.
Reply
#26

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Ill give you some Mod rights if you want.


ADmin. rights.


Who the fuck am I going to mod?
Reply
#27

Fine if you want Admin rights you can have them...just have to run it by the other admins...

Im not worried about sabotage because it will only take 3 minutes to rebuild the piece of shit.
Reply
#28

I must have really scared someone than and I wasn't even trying

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#29

E-Judge Wrote:I must have really scared someone than and I wasn't even trying

WTF are you talking about now?
Reply
#30

minorthreat would make an excellent admin. Your sites membership would double in a day.
Reply
#31

Bump. Because I wanna know what the hell Ejudge was talking about...A) because it grammatically didnt make sense and B) It had nothing to do with what was being discussed.
Reply
#32

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Because I wanna what the hell Ejudge was talking about...

KYOA much?
Reply
#33

Nice quote.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#34

Even nicer edit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

HYTA much?
Reply
#36

shhh, don't out me during a KYOA post!
Reply
#37

Well Im gonna TYPO as MUCH as I WANT. JYTD?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)