Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im Back
#1

Did you cocksuckers miss me? Who is ready to step up and ogle my love hog?
Reply
#2

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Did you cocksuckers miss me? Who is ready to step up and point and giggle at my love hog?

I'm always up for some free entertainment.
Reply
#3

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Did you cocksuckers miss me? Who is ready to step up ogle my love hog?


Bill Wrote:I'm always up for some free love hog ogling.

AWESOME!!!! Faggot#1 has stepped up!
Reply
#4

I thought you have a thread you are supposed to stay in?
Reply
#5

Opps. Sorry. Ill find it.
Reply
#6

great! [Image: w4.jpg]
Reply
#7

^Oh yeah I forgot that your meaningless and childlike "smack" is godlike around here. Please use me as your "punching bag". WAR/BODE me too.
Reply
#8

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:^Oh yeah I forgot that your meaningless and childlike "smack" is godlike around here. Please use me as your "punching bag". WAR/BODE me too.


Yep, it takes a certain "above the bar" intelligence to understand.


Here start by using this....

[Image: 032244044304.jpg]
Reply
#9

Love the picture "smack" retard.
Reply
#10

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Love the picture "smack" retard.


[Image: Pendleton_Sinking_Ship.jpg]
Reply
#11

Red X...now your getting serious...I better watch out.
Reply
#12

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Red X...now your getting serious...I better watch out.

Pssst...right click...show image.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:Pssst...right click...show image.


Pssst...I dont have time correct your mistakes..retard.

Here is a hint though:

Beginners' Central, a Users Guide to the Internet
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I thought you have a thread you are supposed to stay in?
I can tell by his multiple website affiliations that this one is a confused mess and must be excused.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#15

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Pssst...I dont have time correct your mistakes..retard.

Here is a hint though:

Beginners' Central, a Users Guide to the Internet


Yeah, you must be busy with Chickenhead?
Reply
#16

No I dont post there that much. Get a clue you saggy cunt.
Reply
#17

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:No I dont post there that much. Get a clue you saggy cunt.

Name calling. Nice.
Reply
#18

Hey G$D.
Reply
#19

Dude I know you can do better than this. Come on. Put some thought into your trolling. The one liner shit is getting really stale.
Reply
#20

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Dude I know you can do better than this. Come on. Put some thought into your trolling. The one liner shit is getting really stale.

Fucker Im not trolling, I am regular member now. This is my 2nd favorite forum!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)