Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fucked a carrot
#1

not really, I just always wanted to say that.
Reply
#2

it was a one night experiment ?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:it was a one night experiment ?
Yep. :d And not the first vegetable I've fucked. Wink
Reply
#4

a veggie a day keeps you fit :d
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Yep. :d And not the first vegetable I've fucked. Wink
Me neither (sup Terry Schiavo)

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

i hear cucumbers work better peeled...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:a veggie a day keeps you fit :d

so does putting them in a frying pan with a lot of butter and smothering them with cheese, then adding more butter..

I heard it adds nutrients.. and ya get the dairy products in there as well. Does great things for your heart.

MT should try that more often.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:so does putting them in a frying pan with a lot of butter and smothering them with cheese, then adding more butter..

I heard it adds nutrients.. and ya get the dairy products in there as well. Does great things for your heart.

MT should try that more often.


Please stop obsessing.
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Please stop obsessing.

impossible. i thought i had a wet dream about you the other night. turns out i just shit in the bed.

we might be pregnant.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:not really, I just always wanted to say that.
Sorry, poor grammer here! It isn't impossible to fuck a carrot but for a female to actually fuck anything she would require a strap-on ! You may sometimes be allowed to get on top and ride the sword but you willl always be the fuckie.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)