Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I gave my cat a bath
#1

he was gross and had dandruff everywhere. He's too fat to clean himself. He looks damn fine now. I bet VitE would be hot for him.

*sigh* I hate weekends 'round here
Reply
#2

Can I see your wet pussy ? :d :lool: :420:
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:Can I see your wet pussy ? :d :lool: :420:
It was licked dry :$
Reply
#4

Nana, I'm bout to take a pic of my big fat pussy. Wanna see?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lechter Wrote:Nana, I'm bout to take a pic of my big fat pussy. Wanna see?
yesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessyesyesyey=syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:It was licked dry :$
Confusednarg:
Reply
#7

Lucy

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

WOW. Your pussy is a a big fat fur bag too!
Reply
#9

she was sitting right next to me at my "work station" hahaha. Here's a pic of that.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

whatcha drinking?
Reply
#11

Bacardi Silver Black Cherry

>< gross.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

i started sneezing looking at the title of this thread.. the pictures..damnit.

goin to get an allegra.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#13

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bacardi Silver Black Cherry

>< gross.
isnt bacardi silver black cherry the low carb one?
You shouldve gotten bacardi silver razz. I miss drinking.... *sigh*

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#14

pepsi Wrote:isnt bacardi silver black cherry the low carb one?
You shouldve gotten bacardi silver razz. I miss drinking.... *sigh*
You know you are much better off not drinking. We all do.
Bacardi Silver Razz is gross too. Smirnoff Twisted flavors is the way to go.

Bless you, Tammy.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bacardi Silver Black Cherry

>< gross.
who told you about that stuff? :d

ps. your cat is fat as fuck.
Reply
#16

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You know you are much better off not drinking. We all do.
Bacardi Silver Razz is gross too. Smirnoff Twisted flavors is the way to go.

Bless you, Tammy.

thank you.. i opened this thread again, and now have snot all over my shirt.

i'll sleep in it tonight, do laundry tomorrow.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Last Post by what?
12-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Last Post by quint
11-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-17-2006, 07:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)