Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Bird33 Anything Thread
#61

minorthreat Wrote:Is your girlfriends name Tim?

Eric.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

Dr. Lechter Wrote:We made a thread for you, in case you came around today, Pirate.

please bump said thread.

Bird - You sell amway cleaning products for commercial buildings?
Reply
#63

could you please shove Dread Pirate Read off of the plank?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#64

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:please bump said thread.
Nah... it's actually better without you.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#65

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Why am I cooler than you?

No panties?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

BIRD33 Wrote:Eric.


Cool.


How many times a day, would you say, you touch your anus?
Reply
#67

I never wear panties.
Reply
#68

minorthreat Wrote:Cool.


How many times a day, would you say, you touch your anus?

Below what you are averaging.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

Bird - What is a Richard Cranium?
Reply
#70

Bird...out of the following ball players, whose game does your's resemble?

a. Larry Bird
b. Allen Iverson
c. Peja Stojo
d. Sam Bowie
e. none of the above

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#71

Im not saying im as good as any of these guys but I shoot from deep, post up and run the point so I would go with Bird.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

What other boards do you post at?
Reply
#73

Banana Wrote:What other boards do you post at?

None.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

BIRD33 Wrote:None.
How'd you get here?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#75

WoolyGoat Wrote:How'd you get here?

I was banned at UJ a while ago and somehow figured out where this place was.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

Does it bother you that I wasted your time with this thread?
Reply
#77

What was your nic at UJ?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#78

Banana Wrote:Does it bother you that I wasted your time with this thread?

Its friday.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

Dr. Lechter Wrote:What was your nic at UJ?


Bird33

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

Name your 5 favorite IT members. Name your 5 least favorite IT members.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)