Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Todays steaming pile of kapuchin monkey shit
#1

on these boards is making me retire for the rest of the week.
Absolutely fucking awful threads, as well as activity. You all should be proud.
Carry on without me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

It'll be tough...but somehow I think we'll make it.




:roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

If I could think of anything at all to post in this thread I would do it. If I think of something later, I'll come back and put it here.

Deal?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

I don't know. I'm not here, remember?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Please use this slimie ----> :ph34r:

TIA

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

yeah however stays three day in the week you're not taking that many risks.
Reply
#7

Yeah, but I may be in over the weekend...

Huh


><




:ph34r:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)