Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

She doesnt like me
#1

:lmao:
Reply
#2

but i like her :drool:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#3

Could you imagine waking up to that????? :| :| :| :|

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by gregl@Apr 19 2004, 09:44 PM
Could you imagine waking up to that????? :|  :|  :|  :|
oh yeah, didn't see the gun :dev:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by gregl@Apr 19 2004, 09:44 PM
Could you imagine waking up to that????? :|  :|  :|  :|
I wouldnt mind it
id be like
Huh :o :blink: :wub: :nb: "You Bitch!" :matrix:
Reply
#6

More like Cry please dont shoot me I last longer next time :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 19 2004, 09:57 PM
More like  Cry please dont shoot me I last longer next time  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply
#8

Thought that might make you laugh Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
03-20-2004, 09:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)