It's never to early to crack open a beer. Even at 11 am.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Rack PH:lol2:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
PH!!! The Smithsonian called. They'd like to have your liver to display in their "Takes a licking and keeps on Ticking" wing, alongside John Waybe Bobbit's weiner and VitE's cat's anus.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Done that allready ... It's Sat 7 PM here
Cheers ppl ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
the sun is always over the yardarm somewhere
it is just past noon here, bottoms up :beer:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
PurpleHaze Wrote:rum and coke, eh?
Well I have to clear the throat with some beers to
And wine ....
And whiskey ...
Damn tomorrows hangover will be a milestone .....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
saturday 7:55 pm bought a pizza cooked it and smoked a few joints.
saturdays ruleZ.
I guess Saturdays are always good for logging on as an e-tranny, huh?
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
Raiden Wrote:I guess Saturdays are always good for logging on as an e-tranny, huh?
I don't remember if your case was settled; you know the troll business.