Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So - who hates who in here?
#21

minorthreat annoys me

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#22

It has taken me a year, but I have come to the conclusion that I hate everone here.




Sin.


Bdic.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#23

Oklahoma Wrote:die everyone

You don't mean that.
Reply
#24

Odysseus Wrote:minorthreat annoys me


I'm sorry tard.
Reply
#25

minorthreat Wrote:I'm sorry tard.
ALL RIGHT!!!! I'm a tard. Is that all you got?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#26

Odysseus Wrote:ALL RIGHT!!!! I'm a tard. Is that all you got?


Nope, but that's all you need.
Reply
#27

minorthreat Wrote:Nope, but that's all you need.
:joff:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#28

Odysseus Wrote::joff:

My feelings exactly. Thanks. Maybe some other time I'll pay a little more attention to you.
Reply
#29

everybody is funnny except one guy the other day was not and there is all lot of nude picgtures of girls in the other forum.
Reply
#30

Hey Ernie!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#31

[QUOTE=SanDog]if i dont know you i am not supposed to talk to people on the intrenet anymore[QUOTE]
if i dont know you i am not supposed to talk to people on the intrenet anymoreif i dont know you i am not supposed to talk to people on the intrenet anymore
Reply
#32

that didnt work right
Reply
#33

I hate Jdub, he's proven to be a prick time & time again!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#34

Ernie Wrote:that didnt work right

Good try though, buddy!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

Jdub Wrote:but thats yoreself and you cant do that. :vite3:
but thats yoreself and you cant do that. >< how do you take back one of those picgtures if you click it wrong
Reply
#36

hey ernie, keepin the bike greased up??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#37

[QUOTE=snarg]neermind, you can backspace like that. i had one and then backspaced and not it isnt there.
Reply
#38

damn, i miss you comin' around ernie, stop in more often

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Beaucephus
10-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Last Post by pepsi
10-05-2004, 01:29 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
06-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Last Post by Velvet
04-20-2004, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)