Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List Your Favorite/Least Favorite Type Of Cheese
#1

Favorite - Swiss
Least Favorite - Cottage?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

vagina joke in 5...4...3...


Favorite: Edam/Gouda

Least: That runny French shit.
Reply
#3

Fave: cotija or Blue
Least: Swiss

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Favorite: Anything from Wisconsin

Least Favorite: Anything not from Wisconsin

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Favorite: Anything from Wisconsin

Least Favorite: Anything not from Wisconsin

Farm boy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

any type of cheese from the Alps (non human)

headcheese, never tasted it and never will

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Fave: fermunda
Least: Swiss

Fixed.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

Favorite: Cojack
Least Favorite: Parmesan

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:Fixed.

Boy, I did not see that one coming!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)