Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terri Shiavo died !
#1

news this morning, may her soul rest in piece and her husband get his money and feel .......
discuss

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#2

i'll see you guys later, i'm heading to florida to fuck her dead body.
Reply
#3

Who's Terry Schiavo? Why did she die? What happened?

p.s. This is nobody who lives in the U.S.
Reply
#4

E-Judge Wrote:news this morning, may her soul rest in piece and her husband get his money and feel .......
discuss

2nd. I find always disturbing when stories take a turn like that I feel that family matters should stay in family.
Reply
#5

Confusedilence:

prolly
Reply
#6

[Image: top.terri2.ap.jpg]

prolly
Reply
#7

Its about fucking time. I cant say I approve of how she died but at least she isnt being forced to stay in a world that holds nothing for her. And now I dont have to hear all the political bullshit that stemmed from her goddamn court cases. Fuck the Shiavos. All of them.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Its about fucking time. I cant say I approve of how she died but at least she isnt being forced to stay in a world that holds nothing for her. And now I dont have to hear all the political bullshit that stemmed from her goddamn court cases. Fuck the Shiavos. All of them.

I actually agree but, like you said, I don't agree with starving someone to death.
Reply
#9

That bitch should of been dead 15 years ago. Thank goodness its over. Now I can go back to watching Inferno II
Reply
#10

Can't wait for the autopsy results myself....[Image: dunno.gif]

i pray she was not aware and didn't suffer
Reply
#11

they already hit it on "southpark" last nite, kenny had a feeding tube
along with the psp

phukkers are way ahead of the curve, for sure

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

What money?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:What money?

Exactly!! It was all used up by paying for lawyers and medical stuff.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#14

I have thought a lot about this. We are talking about 2 very selfish groups of people. The parents and the husdand. One or the other should have given up the fight and moved on a long time ago. Shit happens every day.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Now I can go back to watching Inferno II

I watch that show too. :ph_ph34r:
Reply
#16

Devious© Wrote:Exactly!! It was all used up by paying for lawyers and medical stuff.

No it wasn't. It was used to pay off the lawyers only. The first thing he got the judgment, he immediately went and signed a do not resuscitate order on her. He then had his attorney have the rest of the financial documents sealed so no one would be able to tell what happened to the money. If you ask me the dude orchestrated the perfect murder and got away with it in front of the entire public eye. Brilliant.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-16-2009, 03:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)