If you're talking to another woman, and you need to refer to your snatch...what do you call it? Pussy? Cunt?
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
This will be the last time I view this thread. Some things are better left unknown. :mellow:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 611
Threads: 28
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
I asked my GF (while she was sleeping, it's late right now, she didn't like that LOL) and she says that she refers to it as "down there."
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
that could also refer to her knee tho.
While I am partial to Bird's submission, I am gonna start calling my lady's a Meestahwong.
thx, that was creative, you need to stop embarrassing yourself and the good members of this forum.
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:Heynanynano.
you're a lady ? :ph34r:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yes,would you like a pic of my 8" clit?
See You In Toledo
I was accosted by a crack whore who asked me if I wanted "some of her clamdigger".
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:Yes,would you like a pic of my 8" clit?
I'll pass on that.
I miss your mom. Tell her to call me.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Oh my God. I actually feel sorry for this Pirate dude after reading that.
I feel sorry for the chair your sitting in.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
If you wanna do fat jokes, gimme something better.
Even though I'm 6'0 193. But go ahead and do something with the fat stuff.
Here, I'll make up a 'layup' topic, since you can't even hang with fat jokes:
I'm a gay black man who works at McDonalds.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I had a friend who hated to word crotch, so she always called it "cunt." 
i used to think "cunt" was the dirtiest word in the dictionary
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours