Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
in Sept? I'll be at Wrigley saturday and will see about getting tickets......
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
topic still on the table for discussion, will update later
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Shreveport would be close.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
highly doubtful i will be in Chicago in September, there's something important going on i think. oh yeah, a wedding or something...fuck it, i'll be there.
on a lighter note, next trip should be to ATL, watch the Braves play and shit.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
hell I say your fukkers should go to Baltimore....why?
Camden yards. (you don't have to be an orioles fan, it's just a kickass ballpark)
Inner harbor - home to Camden Yards and loaded with bars and hotels, espn zone, hard rock etc...
atlantic city isn't that far away..
If we get Someone drunk enough we may be able to talk them into running nekkid through the rose garden at the white house.
I'd do the last thing sober. :$
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
the Atlanta trip is in August. Contact anhil8tor for the details.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:hell I say your fukkers should go to Baltimore....why?
Camden yards. (you don't have to be an orioles fan, it's just a kickass ballpark)
Inner harbor - home to Camden Yards and loaded with bars and hotels, espn zone, hard rock etc...
atlantic city isn't that far away..
If we get Someone drunk enough we may be able to talk them into running nekkid through the rose garden at the white house.
IN!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Been to Camden Yards...it's a sweet yard.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Michman Wrote:Been to Camden Yards...it's a sweet yard.
mmmm pitbeef and microbrew...life is good in the yard :beer:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.