Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Everyones favorite Friday Theard.... Whats for lunch?
#1

Chef is workin some magic in the kitchen...

bout to go and check it out
Reply
#2

I'll be at the bar.
Reply
#3

Looks like chef has lined up

Crawfish Etouffee
Homemade Crab Cakes
Potatoe Salad
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:Looks like chef has lined up

Crawfish Etouffee
Homemade Crab Cakes
Potatoe Salad

I ate a nice salad today (there were carrots, cottage cheese, a little bit of mozarella, small green peas, tomatoes).

I hate you. no wait I'm just jealous.
Reply
#5

I like crabcakes. Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

me too
Reply
#7

I'm going to the sports bar across the street to watch some March Madness. I figure I'll get a burger or some wings.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

I'm just having breakfast. A bowl of Life cereal.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

I believe we're ordering Mexican today...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Seafood salad, spicey...with dill....diet coke...nothing exciting...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

McDonald's fish. Lent is almost over.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#12

lent is fucking stupid
Reply
#13

chili dogs

prolly
Reply
#14

it is some dude's last day here, so we're going out to lunch to celebrate... I mean, say goodbye. No idea where, I will report back later.


edt: all I can say for sure is that there will be beer involved
Reply
#15

Cornbeef and cabbage..




I'm a good catholic.


:roll:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

Lasagna and a glas of vodka ..... :leeFall:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

leeman Wrote:Lasagna and a glas of vodka ..... :leeFall:

A glass?!? :eek:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

Looks like mostly everyone ate well today...

anyhow the crab cakes were $$$$$
Reply
#19

fem Wrote:A glass?!? :eek:


Is there any other way to drink vodka ??? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Is there any other way to drink vodka ??? Huh
:lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)