Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Just Won A Bet
#21

:loool:

prolly
Reply
#22

Devious Wrote:THAT'S FUCKING DISTURBING. You sick fucking fag

Thanks dawg

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

Fairiedust Wrote:hi TF

:luuv:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#24

No problem doug. Anytime.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#25

TomFoolery Wrote:I would have e-kissed you last night.
I was planning on e-kissing you when you were done. Wink
Reply
#26

Vit E just e-puked
Reply
#27

VitaminE Wrote:Vit E just e-puked
How does MT's man juice taste on the way up?
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote:How does MT's man juice taste on the way up?

Years of experience taught me to pinch my nose as not to taste it.

Boo, who said anything about MT?
Reply
#29

VitaminE Wrote:Years of experience taught me to pinch my nose as not to taste it.

Boo, who said anything about MT?
Well, I was going to make the joke in reference to your cat (i.e., how does your cat's semen taste on the way up?), but the MT I know is a pussy, so I used him instead. :mellow:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)