Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Just Won A Bet
#1

This chick I work with saw the $20 off coupon I had for a local restaurant and wanted it. I said 'no', so she bet me $1.00 that she'd steal it from me.

I ate the coupon right in front of her and collected my dollar.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Yes. I laughed. :lool:
Reply
#4

she should bet you $2 she's gonna steal her dollar back.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:This chick I work with saw the $20 off coupon I had for a local restaurant and wanted it. I said 'no', so she bet me $1.00 that she'd steal it from me.

I ate the coupon right in front of her and collected my dollar.
And how it is that you can't get girls to go out with you just amazes me.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

RACk the creativity

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:This chick I work with saw the $20 off coupon I had for a local restaurant and wanted it. I said 'no', so she bet me $1.00 that she'd steal it from me.

I ate the coupon right in front of her and collected my dollar.

good job...was it the ugly brawd?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:RACk the creativity


2nd. and didnt waste a second

prolly
Reply
#9

She paid me with a $2 winning lottery ticket and I gave her a Sacajawea dollar to make up the difference. It's crazy in this office.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:good job...was it the ugly brawd?

Not meat breath, but the one with the halo.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

Asshat Wrote:And how it is that you can't get girls to go out with you just amazes me.


TF left that one hanging out over the plate >CRACK<

It's a liner headed for the cheap seats!!!! RACK!
Reply
#12

Asshat Wrote:And how it is that you can't get girls to go out with you just amazes me.

:roll:

I'm not going to give up my epoch style just to get some pussy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote::roll:

I'm not going to give up my epoch style just to get some pussy.
Spoken like a true fag who doesn't like to be kissed after a blow job.
Reply
#14

rack giving up 19 bucks to be cool on the internet

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Spoken like a true fag who doesn't like to be kissed after a blow job.

speaking of which, me and the spouse snowballed last night, not that bad...kinda flemmy on the way down

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:speaking of which, me and the spouse snowballed last night, not that bad...kinda flemmy on the way down



THAT'S FUCKING DISTURBING. You sick fucking fag

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:rack giving up 19 bucks to be cool on the internet
[Image: 12864221.jpg]

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Spoken like a true fag who doesn't like to be kissed after a blow job.


I would have e-kissed you last night.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

hi TF

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:speaking of which, me and the spouse snowballed last night, not that bad...kinda flemmy on the way down

What?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)