Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So my gym partner tells me he can't come friday b/c he is working late....
#1

funny thing is I read his name in the paper saturday...


in the arrest section

OWI, Driving reckless, failed inspection sticker


I will see him at the gym today at 5 p.m.

Should I ask him how work went?
Reply
#2

fuck yes...
Reply
#3

'Gym partner' sounds mighty gay. Maybe you should ask to kiss his ruptured cornhole instead.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

ouch! Hell yea I'd ask him...and see if he fesses up.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

gym partner?????????

right!!!!!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

homophobes.... *shakes head*

Funny thing LFC and what? is I am a dick. He knows I am going to ask. He is gonna be there waiting for me to mention it. I might just play it cool and not say anything. That would drive him crazier.

Tom - you have no right droppin the gay card. You and clay *used* to be an item here.

snarg - you have tested your own baby batter.. back off
Reply
#7

Please tell me more Chef stories. TIA

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:homophobes.... *shakes head*


Tom - you have no right droppin the gay card. You and clay *used* to be an item here.

snarg - you have tested your own baby batter.. back off
That was fucking priceless!! :loool:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#9

So what did they cockknob say?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

dood didn't mention it. I didn't bring it up. I could see it in his face that he was.... um worried. Prolly scared he'd lose his license (s'up PH) or something.

Anyhow... hopefully this will help him slow down on the sauce.
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:dood didn't mention it. I didn't bring it up. I could see it in his face that he was.... um worried. Prolly scared he'd lose his license (s'up PH) or something.

Anyhow... hopefully this will help him slow down on the sauce.

:ph_ph34r:

i have to go back to court next week. i'll remind yall to wish me luck.
Reply
#12

anhil8tor Wrote:dood didn't mention it. I didn't bring it up. I could see it in his face that he was.... um worried. Prolly scared he'd lose his license (s'up PH) or something.

Anyhow... hopefully this will help him slow down on the sauce.
If he slows down, get rid of him as a lifting partner and a friend. You don't need a fuckin' quitter holding you back.
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote::ph_ph34r:

i have to go back to court next week. i'll remind yall to wish me luck.

Too bad you don't live in Louisiana... you two could make it a court bender

:loool:
Reply
#14

court bender??
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:If he slows down, get rid of him as a lifting partner and a friend. You don't need a fuckin' quitter holding you back.

By slowing down I mean not having a nightly bender until 3 or 4 in the morning.. dood is used to the bar scene and manages a local bar a few nights a week.


This is the same guy that drank a 12 pack on a 2 hour road trip.
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:court bender??

hitting the bars and getting toasted before court
Reply
#17

anhil8tor Wrote:hitting the bars and getting toasted before court

I like the idea even if I'm sure that the judges won't
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post by who
03-08-2009, 06:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)