Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hum...which one?
#1

:p
Reply
#2

both!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 02:19 PM
both!
What he said and twice .... :drool:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

yeah, I'll take two please..............Thanks

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

OK, I won't be greedy, I'll do the one on the left! (J) (J) (J) (J)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#6

My left or your left?

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 04:23 PM
My left or your left?
Either, I'm not pickey!!! :lmf: :lmf:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

that's why I said both!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#9

Well, I like the tan line on the one on the left!!!!! Wink Wink Wink

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#10

that left

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@Apr 7 2004, 04:42 PM
that left
Yup!!! Where ya from Hambone?? (I know Texas)

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)