Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
I have the feeling that I have changed, I want to attract less attention.
Discuss
Fem
Ps : ok I laughed at your stuff (even if I have the feeling that ass made a copy/paste...mmh)
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Your mom is so fat that when she goes to the store people laugh at her and call her fatty.
Dez
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
I only do normal posts when in the joke forum
I dont really know why
but that is how it is.

narg:
ps this is snarg
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
.
.
jar025
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Danm typos.
Velvet
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I just took a crap on my bed, it tasted like boogers. Dickskusksss.
Clay
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Do you fuckies realize you suck and I hate 99% of you?
Sin,
bdic
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
can somebody plz tell tom to unblock me from his ignore list or can I still send pms to him even if he has me on ignore?
sin,
pepsi
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
I was bored today, anyway here's a few hotties.
jdub
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
It was just after 3 a.m., and my navy buddies and me were walking (stumbling) back to the barracks after a hard night of drinking. Then, all of a sudden, this hot blonde with tits the size of cantelopes pulls over and starts talking to us. Apparently one of my buddies was afraid of beautiful women, so he decided to keep walking, but myself and the other two weren't ready to retire for the night just yet.
"Need a ride?" she asked
"Where are you headed?" I asked.
"Why don't you and your friends hop in and find out."
We looked at each other and decided it would be safe enough. We jumped in and she started driving down the street. She said she was going to find a spot we all could talk, since she found men in uniform very interesting. Sure enough, we pull down a dirt road alongside a hedge row of pine trees.
"What do you have in mind?" asked one of my buddies.
"Well, you boys looked like you were ready for a little action. Am I right?" she asked
"Sure". I said. We still had a few hours before daylight, so I thought, no problem.
"Let's get out of the car." she said.
So, her and 3 drunk sailors pour out of her '77 Gremlin. She makes her way over to me and starts massaging my cock through my dress whites. Well, after 20 shots and a few beers, I'm in no mood for foreplay, so I strip all of my clothes off. She drops to her knees and is really going to town, when all of a sudden, I hear giggling behind me and one of my buddies say "I dare you." As I am enjoying a fine blowjob by this beautiful blonde, one of my buddies decides it would be funny if he tried to stick a finger up my ass. Well, after 20 shots and a few beers, who am I to argue? So I have this chick working my knob, and some dude with his finger up my ass from behind. I look over at my other buddy, and he is checking the oil in the Gremlin! I finished by throwing my load over this girls face as my bud gets done finger fucking me. We all hop back in this chicks car, and she drops us off at the barracks. I've haven't seen her since, which makes me think my buddy had this set up from the beginning just so he could get his finger up my ass. Weird.
Sin,
SanDog
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I had four orgasms, two flushing sensations on my chest, and a three seperate nipple erections within a 10 minute time frame. My boyfriend is out of town. Should I put another quarter into the bouncing pony or go home since Walmart is closed?
PS This is TammyC
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I am not Bill9!
PS This is Fem.
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
bump
PS This is not Asshat
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
What is this bump?What is your favorite color?If this is not PS This is not Asshat then who is it?
PS This is Sassy
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
I chopped a good chunk out of my penis today while trying to fuck the lawnmower.
UDC
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think I had an epiphany when I was eating my Fruit Loops this morning.
Sin
Asshat
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Aha! There it is. See that, John? Right there. Over in the corner. That little gray, wrinkly thing. That is it. It must be. I knew there had to be one in here. It just made no sense otherwise.
PS This is Snarg's Brain Surgeon.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2005, 06:12 PM by
asshat.)