Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Posts that Would be Made by Someone Else
#21

Hey ITers

Homeskillet biscut...thats my word quit saying it.

Sin,
8

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#22

Who gives a fucking rats ass...


-Bdic

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

Tom,
Sorry the site was down, I just got out of the hospital again. I fell off the goddamn roof again, but I'll be ok.

Sin,
Leeman

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#24

I have no idea what I am talking about. I am somewhere in another country. The sex is great for me. Wish you all could see what I am talking about, even though I have no idea what i am talking about. Have any of you ever seen a purple pony?


PS This is ITC

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#25

hey, i am only pretending to whine

sin

8

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

that post was a c-
spend your time more wisely
go fist yourself

tfool

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

Hello this is Snarg posten as like he would have posted. So Ill say something lick Snarg would say it like "I'm a Russina".

PS This is Bill being Snarg.
Reply
#28

I made a xerox copy of my balloon knot today and cut it out in the shape of a heart and gave it to my postman.



PS This is UnDeadCannonball.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#29

i gave my special valentine a heart-shaped box of feces

signed

tomfooolery

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

There was this goat that I met a few times ago... I met it again saturday and since she's digging me...kinda hot.

When I am around the goat, that I call Maiden, I've got some blood flux problem here, not enough blood in my brain he's gone somewhere else (try to work with a bone)

So my problem is :

Got already a "her goat". She's nice and everything even if I feel somewhat unsure (beasty thinking time) if I really like her.

What do I do, doulbe score or I calm the stuff ?



PS This is Ntype

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#31

Asshat Wrote:I have no idea what I am talking about. I am somewhere in another country. The sex is great for me. Wish you all could see what I am talking about, even though I have no idea what i am talking about. Have any of you ever seen a purple pony?


PS This is ITC
rack
Reply
#32

I'm gonna spank a newbie!

Or a TROOOOOOOL, but I'm not sure what it is!

Googly Bleep Blop!

now i'm gonna sign off!
Hitler
Reply
#33

RACK me for my perfect day!

20043015.68 point stolen from Clay successfully!

Sin,
CT
Reply
#34

A booger just slid out of my nose on onto the top of my lip.

Should I eat it now or save it for later?

cLaY
Reply
#35

i have more than my share of points

what should i do???
if I were confuscious
i would say that man with holes in pockets
feels all cocky

but i have more cock and points than i needs
and i'm not apt to be greedy
you could all be learnin from this


Confusednarg:
Reply
#36

:loool:

rack that spunky yellow fruit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#37

snarg Wrote:hey, i am only pretending to whine

sin

8

What kind of wine do you prefer? Are you sure? Why are you pretending when why are you pretending about whine?

Sin-

Sassy
Reply
#38

I just smoked a blunt and ate 5 bowls of chili. I can feel it in my stomach that I'm about to squirt out my biggest load yet. My asshole is gonna be burning for days. Should I go ahead and jerk off and take a shit at the same time?


Clay
Reply
#39

I met someone a few times ago

ntype
Reply
#40

Asshat Wrote:There was this goat that I met a few times ago... I met it again saturday and since she's digging me...kinda hot.

When I am around the goat, that I call Maiden, I've got some blood flux problem here, not enough blood in my brain he's gone somewhere else (try to work with a bone)

So my problem is :

Got already a "her goat". She's nice and everything even if I feel somewhat unsure (beasty thinking time) if I really like her.

What do I do, doulbe score or I calm the stuff ?



PS This is Ntype
rack.

edit, i have no idea if this is the proper use of "rack" or not.


[size=2]-What?

[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by CT280
08-18-2009, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)