Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

S'up fellow outsiders?
#1

How goes things around this corner?
Reply
#2

wow- it's all dead up in this piece... I have an idea 8. Gonna PM ya about it tomoro
Reply
#3

things are good other then Leu winning back the title i stole from him last night...took me an hour to beat his top score...damnit! now i gotta do it again

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Outsiders
Blondie
Last Post by Raiden
06-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Last Post by SanDog
02-07-2006, 02:26 AM
hey Outsiders
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
12-10-2005, 06:15 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-22-2005, 05:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-04-2005, 06:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)