Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Snarg wants me to goto Mexico with him....
#21

I only have one rule when it comes to Snarg inviting me to go places with him.

No fucking way!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

Why on earth does this thread have 4 stars?
Reply
#23

must be a winner

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why on earth does this thread have 4 stars?

= hater
Reply
#25

Still an opening for 8 to mend your property snarg ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

i still need a gardener
i eill pay him 50 pesos a day
plus, access to a donkey :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

you probably are the gardener.
Reply
#28

Snarg, shoot up to L.A. and have a beer with me.
Reply
#29

i'l be there tomorrow

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

Seriously?
Reply
#31

I'm kinda scared.
Reply
#32

Careful snarg,

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Paddy Wrote:Careful snarg,



Eat a fucking dick faggot. Put me back on fake ignore.
Reply
#34

you should be scared
but, no, i won't be arriving for at least a week
see ya

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

snarg Wrote:you should be scared
but, no, i won't be arriving for at least a week
see ya


I'm not scared of you Snarg.

I would drink a beer with you, you let me know.
Reply
#36

Paddy Wrote:Careful snarg,

This coming from the faggot who was running around with his cock in his hand looking for internet dates while Mrs. Paddy was sitting hom pregnant.


Kill yourself, seriously.
Reply
#37

And now we see fighting fire with fire.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#38

Cucumber Wrote:And now we see fighting fire with fire.


Nah, I just gotta smaclk the little faggot off my tip once a week or so.
Reply
#39

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why on earth does this thread have 4 stars?
we're up to 5 now!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

Blondie Wrote:Nah, I just gotta smaclk the little faggot off my tip once a week or so.


Thats wiggity wiggity wack, B.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by quint
11-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)