How I should eat my slim*fast that I froze in its can. I'm thinking I may try to use a can opener
-ET
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Unthaw it in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Could you stand by the microwave while I did that?
Please?
-ET
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I will, and I'll hold foil around my genitals, so it all goes to my nads.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Hacking is gay. The only hacking I ever do is on programs like PSP and stuff. I never hack internet account and websites.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
No doubt cause it takes a newbie to realize that you can't read. The stuff was frozen in the can.
-ET
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
open top
stick it up yer ass
it will be absorbed and you can shit out yer mouth

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
You know, I was actually going to say something almost exactly like that. that's hilarious

lol
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Nice southpark reset.
-ET
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Southpark is hilarious. Don't care what you say.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Who said it wasn't? A reset is kind of like a clever comment based on something else, generally a tv show or movie.
Thanks for playing.
-ET
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Ahh, I learned today. I just remmber last time someone dissed southpark. Totally not $$$.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Undeadcannibal Wrote:You know, I was actually going to say something almost exactly like that. that's hilarious
lol
gee, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzsy inside

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Undeadcannibal Wrote:Ahh, I learned today. I just remmber last time someone dissed southpark. Totally not $$$.
that shopuld be grounds for immediate dismissal from yer lame group
only the other ones are more lame, and only cause they make even more noise
look for our manifesto, coming to a theatre (sup BL) near you

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
It wasn't anyone in the Sons, for definitely. And don't call your allies lame.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
This whole troll job sux and gax.
-ET
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Undeadcannibal Wrote:It wasn't anyone in the Sons, for definitely. And don't call your allies lame. 
don't allize me mutha fucka
just sayin'

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton