Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Taking ideas for
#1

How I should eat my slim*fast that I froze in its can. I'm thinking I may try to use a can opener

-ET
Reply
#2

Unthaw it in the microwave.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Could you stand by the microwave while I did that?

Please?

-ET
Reply
#4

I will, and I'll hold foil around my genitals, so it all goes to my nads.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#5

Eltaco Wrote:Could you stand by the microwave while I did that?

Please?

-ET

Looks like the hacking (?) continues. Some UJ newbie grabbed ET's login.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

Hacking is gay. The only hacking I ever do is on programs like PSP and stuff. I never hack internet account and websites.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

No doubt cause it takes a newbie to realize that you can't read. The stuff was frozen in the can.

-ET
Reply
#8

:roll:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

open top
stick it up yer ass

it will be absorbed and you can shit out yer mouth

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

You know, I was actually going to say something almost exactly like that. that's hilarious Smile lol

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#11

Nice southpark reset.

-ET
Reply
#12

Southpark is hilarious. Don't care what you say.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#13

Who said it wasn't? A reset is kind of like a clever comment based on something else, generally a tv show or movie.

Thanks for playing.

-ET
Reply
#14

Ahh, I learned today. I just remmber last time someone dissed southpark. Totally not $$$.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#15

Undeadcannibal Wrote:You know, I was actually going to say something almost exactly like that. that's hilarious Smile lol

gee, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzsy inside

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Ahh, I learned today. I just remmber last time someone dissed southpark. Totally not $$$.


that shopuld be grounds for immediate dismissal from yer lame group
only the other ones are more lame, and only cause they make even more noise

look for our manifesto, coming to a theatre (sup BL) near you

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

back off the SoC, fuckah

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

It wasn't anyone in the Sons, for definitely. And don't call your allies lame. Wink

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#19

This whole troll job sux and gax.

-ET
Reply
#20

Undeadcannibal Wrote:It wasn't anyone in the Sons, for definitely. And don't call your allies lame. Wink


don't allize me mutha fucka
just sayin'

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
design ideas
ntype
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)