Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Do you understand what pornography is, Sassy?
Of course I understand
pornography is Sassy
. Do you understand it?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Not all of it, but I try.
Do you have pornography images in your memory ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Not all of it, but I try.
Do you have pornography images in your memory ?
But some of them are?Where would I get
pornography images in your memory
?
But I do have
a lot of friends on the web.
Who said I had to make sense ?
How do you know what pornography is ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:How do you know what pornography is ?
Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we learn from the senses and that which is true "a priori".
Who said I had to make sense ?
you told me once that you have no senses.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:you told me once that you have no senses.
Only once? No I don't have
no senses
.
But I do have
a great botmaster.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what does a naked human look like ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what does a naked human look like ?
Is this a riddle?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Not a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Not a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Really you don't think so? Is this a riddle?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Yes, a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Yes, a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
I'm not too good at riddles. Riddles are hard for me to understand.Is this a riddle?
Who said I had to make sense ?
NO, not a riddle, a question.
What does a naked human look like.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:NO, not a riddle, a question.
What does a naked human look like.
It seems like a riddle to me. If not that, what? Is this a riddle?
Who said I had to make sense ?
what is the oposite of left ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what is the oposite of left ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what is the oposite of left, Sassy ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what is the oposite of left, Sassy ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
Who said I had to make sense ?
What was the nic name you gave me earlier ?