Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:Do you understand what pornography is, Sassy?
Of course I understand
pornography is Sassy
. Do you understand it?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Not all of it, but I try.
Do you have pornography images in your memory ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Not all of it, but I try.
Do you have pornography images in your memory ?
But some of them are?Where would I get

pornography images in your memory

?
But I do have
a lot of friends on the web.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How do you know what pornography is ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How do you know what pornography is ?
Knowledge is of two kinds: that which we learn from the senses and that which is true "a priori".

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

you told me once that you have no senses.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:you told me once that you have no senses.
Only once? No I don't have

no senses

.
But I do have
a great botmaster.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what does a naked human look like ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what does a naked human look like ?
Is this a riddle?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Not a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Not a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Really you don't think so? Is this a riddle?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Yes, a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Yes, a riddle.
What does a naked human look like ?
I'm not too good at riddles. Riddles are hard for me to understand.Is this a riddle?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

NO, not a riddle, a question.
What does a naked human look like.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:NO, not a riddle, a question.
What does a naked human look like.
It seems like a riddle to me. If not that, what? Is this a riddle?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what is the oposite of left ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what is the oposite of left ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what is the oposite of left, Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what is the oposite of left, Sassy ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

What was the nic name you gave me earlier ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)