Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:it seems the word you, triggers that response.
you.
I agree. Please repeat the word to me 5 times."

OK let us talk about me"? Me, Rhys Reese ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

you you you you you
Reply

Shilo Wrote:you you you you you
Thanks for the information:
Rhys Reese said I me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

me me me me me
Reply

Shilo Wrote:me me me me me
YOU? YOU? YOU? YOU? For you Rhys Reese?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Yes and no
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Yes and no
Next question? Are you serious?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

not usualy, are you ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:not usualy, are you ?
I don't know whether or not I am usualy.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Which of the following most closely describes you ?

en·ti·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt-t)
n. pl. en·ti·ties
Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.
The fact of existence; being.
The existence of something considered apart from its properties.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Which of the following most closely describes you ?

en·ti·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt-t)
n. pl. en·ti·ties
Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.
The fact of existence; being.
The existence of something considered apart from its properties.
The
small one, I think.I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.
I think there might be a few exception.That is something I haven't heard of.Thanks for the info.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

how many times can you devide the number 100, Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:how many times can you devide the number 100, Sassy ?
Suppose I said not once.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You once told me that It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms yet you ask me to supose you said not once.
You contradict yourself.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You once told me that It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms yet you ask me to supose you said not once.
You contradict yourself.
I said that? What is it? A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.--Emerson

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How many times can you dive the number 100 ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How many times can you dive the number 100 ?
Suppose I said not once.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

If I was to make such a suposition, what would be your reasoning for such a statement ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:If I was to make such a suposition, what would be your reasoning for such a statement ?
Try it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Try to devide the number 100 or try to supose you can only do it once ?
If I was to supose you could only devide 100 once, then I would have to conclude that you are a very foolish bot and have an IQ well bellow eighty.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)