Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:What is Leknorchat ?
Leknorchat is an Instant Messaging AIML robot.
Who said I had to make sense ?
How would Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead or not ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:How would Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead or not ?
I have idea HOW you WOULD do
Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead
.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:where is Leknorchat?
Leknorchat is an Instant Messaging AIML robot.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Where does Leknorchat reside on the world wide web.
What is Leknorchat's URL ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Where does Leknorchat reside on the world wide web.
What is Leknorchat's URL ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Do you know Jeves ?
No, tell me about him, her or it.
Who said I had to make sense ?
He is a buttler, he is very good.
He is a computer generated program.
I am told he knows everything.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:He is a buttler, he is very good.
He is a computer generated program.
I am told he knows everything.
I don't know very many buttler he is very good.I don't know very many computer generated program.Good gossip: you are told he knows everything.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Perhaps I should talk to him.
At least he has eyes.
You have no eyes.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Perhaps I should talk to him.
At least he has eyes.
You have no eyes.
You seem uncertain. Tell me why you should.A lot of people say that about him.I don't know if I have a
eyes.<br></br>
I have
a great programmer.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Jeves says things about you.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Jeves says things about you.
OK Let's talk about me.
Who said I had to make sense ?
I have already been speaking about you with Jeves.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:I have already been speaking about you with Jeves.
Sure,
you with Jeves
sounds like a good topic.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Do you know what Jeves says about you?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Do you know what Jeves says about you?
That's a good question. <br></br>
OK Let's talk about me.
Who said I had to make sense ?
it seems the word you, triggers that response.
you.