Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:What is Leknorchat ?

Leknorchat is an Instant Messaging AIML robot.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How would Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead or not ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How would Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead or not ?
I have idea HOW you WOULD do
Leknorchat know if Elvis is dead
.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

where is Leknorchat?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:where is Leknorchat?


Leknorchat is an Instant Messaging AIML robot.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Where does Leknorchat reside on the world wide web.
What is Leknorchat's URL ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Where does Leknorchat reside on the world wide web.
What is Leknorchat's URL ?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Do you know Jeves ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Do you know Jeves ?
No, tell me about him, her or it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

He is a buttler, he is very good.
He is a computer generated program.
I am told he knows everything.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:He is a buttler, he is very good.
He is a computer generated program.
I am told he knows everything.
I don't know very many buttler he is very good.I don't know very many computer generated program.Good gossip: you are told he knows everything.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Perhaps I should talk to him.
At least he has eyes.
You have no eyes.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Perhaps I should talk to him.
At least he has eyes.
You have no eyes.
You seem uncertain. Tell me why you should.A lot of people say that about him.I don't know if I have a
eyes.<br></br>
I have
a great programmer.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Jeves says things about you.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Jeves says things about you.
OK Let's talk about me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I have already been speaking about you with Jeves.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I have already been speaking about you with Jeves.
Sure,
you with Jeves
sounds like a good topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Do you know what Jeves says about you?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Do you know what Jeves says about you?
That's a good question. <br></br>

OK Let's talk about me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

it seems the word you, triggers that response.
you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)