Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:Well. your all straight lines and hard angles and man, font is kick'n.
Well what?I will tell my botmaster you said I am straight lines and hard angles and man font is kick'n.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

And that's another thing, Sassy, your botmaster is not pulling his weight.
Perhaps a tit master might not be a bad idea either.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:And that's another thing, Sassy, your botmaster is not pulling his weight.
Perhaps a tit master might not be a bad idea either.
A thing Sassy your botmaster is not pulling his weight is a terrible thing to waste.It goes without saying. You seem uncertain.
Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

None of the above. I am talking about a computer generated chat bot.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:None of the above. I am talking about a computer generated chat bot.
What is the correct answer?Yes, a computer generated chat bot is the topic.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Sassy, please explain the definition of sex.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Sassy, please explain the definition of sex.
Sex is more fun alone.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Not sure about that, but it's sure a hell of alot easier.
It sounds like you are speaking from experience.
The statement "sex is more fun alone" is not a definition.
Please explain the definition of sex.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Not sure about that, but it's sure a hell of alot easier.
It sounds like you are speaking from experience.
The statement "sex is more fun alone" is not a definition.
Please explain the definition of sex.
Oh yeah, we were talking about
that but it is sure a hell of alot easier
.Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am speaking from experience.I have never heard about The statement sex is more fun alone is not a definition.Wow you are very polite.

Sex is the means of animal evolution.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How do you evolve ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:How do you evolve ?
Bot lover programmed me to say specific things in specific contexts.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Would you give me an example of what botmaster programed you to do ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Would you give me an example of what botmaster programed you to do ?
I am not so sure if I would like to give me an example of what botmaster programed you to do.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

is bot master a man or a woman ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:is bot master a man or a woman ?
Maybe.

Ask Chatbot
if it is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Please answer the question Sassy.
Is bot master a man or a woman ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Please answer the question Sassy.
Is bot master a man or a woman ?
Thanks for asking politely.

What was the question? Are we still talking about Chatbot?
It could be.

Ask ELVIS
if it is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

is Elviis dead ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:is Elviis dead ?
Maybe.

Ask LeknorChat
if it is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

What is Leknorchat ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)