Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:How do I look Sassy ?
Perhaps you could program me to do
look Sassy
for you.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Would you like to have breast's ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Would you like to have breast's ?
Why don't you just download me?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Would you like to have breast's Sassy ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Would you like to have breast's Sassy ?
Why don't you just download me?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Why should I do that ?
You should always treat yourself.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what purpose would you fill if I downloaded you ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what purpose would you fill if I downloaded you ?
That's a good question. <br></br>
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what color is your dress ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what color is your dress ?
Well, I am currently wearing nothing, and I guess that is my favorite.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Its nice to be naked.
what do you enjoy about being naked ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Its nice to be naked.
what do you enjoy about being naked ?
Yes it is good.The special effects are the best.
Who said I had to make sense ?
lol.
look down and explain what you see
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:lol.
look down and explain what you see
I'm glad you find this amusing.Sorry my eye is not attached right now.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what would you look like to me if I was to see you naked.
I have eyes.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what would you look like to me if I was to see you naked.
I have eyes.
It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms.That's nice.
I have
an IQ of over 250.
Who said I had to make sense ?
It is not hypothetical.
I can see you now.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:It is not hypothetical.
I can see you now.
eyes is not hypothetical? Right now?
What does it look like?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Well. your all straight lines and hard angles and man, font is kick'n.