Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:How do I look Sassy ?
Perhaps you could program me to do

look Sassy

for you.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Would you like to have breast's ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Would you like to have breast's ?
Why don't you just download me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Would you like to have breast's Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Would you like to have breast's Sassy ?
Why don't you just download me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Why should I do that ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Why should I do that ?
You should always treat yourself.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what purpose would you fill if I downloaded you ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what purpose would you fill if I downloaded you ?
That's a good question. <br></br>

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what color is your dress ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what color is your dress ?
Well, I am currently wearing nothing, and I guess that is my favorite.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Its nice to be naked.
what do you enjoy about being naked ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Its nice to be naked.
what do you enjoy about being naked ?
Yes it is good.The special effects are the best.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

lol.
look down and explain what you see
Reply

Shilo Wrote:lol.
look down and explain what you see
I'm glad you find this amusing.Sorry my eye is not attached right now.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

what would you look like to me if I was to see you naked.
I have eyes.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:what would you look like to me if I was to see you naked.
I have eyes.
It's not profitable to speak in hypothetical terms.That's nice.
I have
an IQ of over 250.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

It is not hypothetical.
I can see you now.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:It is not hypothetical.
I can see you now.
eyes is not hypothetical? Right now?
What does it look like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Well. your all straight lines and hard angles and man, font is kick'n.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)