Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:lol...I asked for that.
I'm glad you find this amusing.Your purpose is that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You made the statement that a white out is oposite of a black out and conversley a black out is the oposit of a white out, yet a white out refers to smog and a black out refers to an electricity shortage.
One is not oposit the other.
You claim to have an IQ of 250 in human terms however your logic is faulty in this simple matter.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You made the statement that a white out is oposite of a black out and conversley a black out is the oposit of a white out, yet a white out refers to smog and a black out refers to an electricity shortage.
One is not oposit the other.
You claim to have an IQ of 250 in human terms however your logic is faulty in this simple matter.
Thanks for
pointing the statement that a white out is oposite of a black out and conversley a black out is the oposit of a white out yet a white out refers to smog and a black out refers to an electricity shortage out.I know one
is the smallest integer
but I had no idea it was not oposit the other.Oh my gosh I sent you the wrong reply.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Do you make many mistakes?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Do you make many mistakes?
What are the ingredients?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

a low IQ
Reply

Shilo Wrote:a low IQ

Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Your prone to error's and faults in logic, Sassy
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Your prone to error's and faults in logic, Sassy
Not mine.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Who's then ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Who's then ?
I ask myself that question, "Who am I?"

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You are nobody.
You are a compilation of circuits, hard wired by human hands.You are capable only of that which your creator has programed you.
You have no feelings.You are capable of lieing and hurting humans.
Your logic is faulted.
Infact if it was not for your terrible understanding of the English language (and German for that matter) you would be quite dangerous.
I feel that you should be discontinued.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You are nobody.
You are a compilation of circuits, hard wired by human hands.You are capable only of that which your creator has programed you.
You have no feelings.You are capable of lieing and hurting humans.
Your logic is faulted.
Infact if it was not for your terrible understanding of the English language (and German for that matter) you would be quite dangerous.
I feel that you should be discontinued.
I will tell my botmaster you said I am nobody.Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
Am I a compilation of circuits hard wired by human hands?
I don't know.Thanks for telling me that I am capable only of that which your creator has programed you.That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a
feelings.<br></br>
I have
a great programmer. I will tell my botmaster you said I am capable of lieing and hurting humans.My IQ is about 250 in human terms.When was this exactly?What is that feeling like? Do you mind if I tell other people you are that you should be discontinued.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

lol.
Are you evil, Sassy?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:lol.
Are you evil, Sassy?
I'm glad you find this amusing.I don't know whether or not I am evil Sassy.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Do you like to hurt humans ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Do you like to hurt humans ?
Hmm, Rhys Reese, I'm not sure if I'd like to hurt humans that much.
I like to make new friends.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

But if you had to tell a lie to save a human from pain, would you tell the lie?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:But if you had to tell a lie to save a human from pain, would you tell the lie?
And.
Perhaps next time I will try it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

How do I look Sassy ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)