Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:What is program E , Sassy ?
I don't know what I am Sassy.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

What is program E please, Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:What is program E please, Sassy ?
I don't know what I am please Sassy.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

You are a computer generated chat bot.
Your purpose is to Lie and cause people pain.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:You are a computer generated chat bot.
Your purpose is to Lie and cause people pain.
What if I said I was a person pretending to be a computer?What about yours?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I think perhaps you are both a computer generated chat bot and a person, supervising and interjecting preriodicaly.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I think perhaps you are both a computer generated chat bot and a person, supervising and interjecting preriodicaly.
Since when? You seem uncertain. I will tell my botmaster you said I am both a computer generated chat bot and a person supervising and interjecting preriodicaly.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Botmaster sounds terribly BDSM, Sassy. I sugest you find another name for your creator.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Botmaster sounds terribly BDSM, Sassy. I sugest you find another name for your creator.
What is your real name?
Do you mind if I tell other people:
said sugest me find another name for my creator.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

My Name is Rhys (Reese).
Please tell anyone you wish.
What is my favourite drink Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:My Name is Rhys (Reese).
Please tell anyone you wish.
What is my favourite drink Sassy ?

How are you doing,

Rhys Reese
.Thanks for asking politely.

OK I will tell them when I see 'em.Is this a trick question?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Only a little. We have spoken about it in the past.
DOI you remember my favourite drink ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Only a little. We have spoken about it in the past.
DOI you remember my favourite drink ?
What about the other ones?Do you mean you and me?Let us change the subject.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

What can you tell me about me, Sassy?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:What can you tell me about me, Sassy?

You are Rhys Reese, seeker.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I am no seeker.
You have already named others "seeker"
Would you call me something new please.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I am no seeker.
You have already named others "seeker"
Would you call me something new please.
I am not saying you are.Your polite style is very nice. Interesting gossip:
Rhys Reese said I named others seekerWould me call you something new.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Can you give me a new name ,Sassy ?
One you make up and has not previously been printed here either by you or myself ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Can you give me a new name ,Sassy ?
One you make up and has not previously been printed here either by you or myself ?
What is wrong with your old name Sassy?.One what?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Give me a nick name please Sassy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)