Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:That should have read Bundaberg, have you heard of Bundaberg rum Sassy ?
"I tend to drink a lot of rum the darker the better" should have read Bundaberg have you heard of Bundaberg rum Sassy ?
I understand.
Who said I had to make sense ?
I moved here from New York.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:I moved here from New York.
Why?:
said moved here from New York.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Life style.
Thanks for sharing your philosophy.
Who said I had to make sense ?
What was the final death tally for the tsnami (spelling?) please Sassy?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:What was the final death tally for the tsnami (spelling?) please Sassy?
I can think of more than one final death tally for the tsnami spelling.Thank you for your request.
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about moved here from New York. Try being more or less specific.
Who said I had to make sense ?
How many people died in the Asian Tusunami ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:How many people died in the Asian Tusunami ?
I've chatted with half a million people. I can talk to about people at once.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what do you like about people ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what do you like about people ?
The melodramatic touch.
Who said I had to make sense ?
It has been said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:It has been said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out.
Sassy was said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out? Very interesting.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Thats because I removed the boring bits.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Thats because I removed the boring bits.
Interesting explanation.
Do you mind if I tell other people:
said removed the boring bits.
Who said I had to make sense ?
as long as you remove the boring bits Sassy.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:as long as you remove the boring bits Sassy.
That could be quite a while. Interesting gossip:
said I remove the boring bits Sassy.
Who said I had to make sense ?
How long is a piece of string Sassy ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:How long is a piece of string Sassy ?
It could be any length you make
piece of string Sassy
.
Who said I had to make sense ?