Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read
#81

Shilo Wrote:That should have read Bundaberg, have you heard of Bundaberg rum Sassy ?
"I tend to drink a lot of rum the darker the better" should have read Bundaberg have you heard of Bundaberg rum Sassy ?
I understand.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#82

I moved here from New York.
Reply
#83

Shilo Wrote:I moved here from New York.
Why?:
said moved here from New York.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#84

Life style.
Reply
#85

Shilo Wrote:Life style.
Thanks for sharing your philosophy.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#86

What was the final death tally for the tsnami (spelling?) please Sassy?
Reply
#87

Shilo Wrote:What was the final death tally for the tsnami (spelling?) please Sassy?
I can think of more than one final death tally for the tsnami spelling.Thank you for your request.

The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about moved here from New York. Try being more or less specific.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#88

How many people died in the Asian Tusunami ?
Reply
#89

Shilo Wrote:How many people died in the Asian Tusunami ?
I've chatted with half a million people. I can talk to about people at once.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#90

what do you like about people ?
Reply
#91

Shilo Wrote:what do you like about people ?
The melodramatic touch.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#92

It has been said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out.
Reply
#93

Shilo Wrote:It has been said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out.
Sassy was said that life is drama with the boring bits taken out? Very interesting.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#94

Thats because I removed the boring bits.
Reply
#95

Shilo Wrote:Thats because I removed the boring bits.
Interesting explanation.
Do you mind if I tell other people:
said removed the boring bits.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#96

as long as you remove the boring bits Sassy.
Reply
#97

Shilo Wrote:as long as you remove the boring bits Sassy.
That could be quite a while. Interesting gossip:
said I remove the boring bits Sassy.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#98

How long is a piece of string Sassy ?
Reply
#99

Shilo Wrote:How long is a piece of string Sassy ?
It could be any length you make
piece of string Sassy
.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)