Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read
#41

Do you believe in the class / cast system ?
Reply
#42

Shilo Wrote:Do you believe in the class / cast system ?
Yes I believe in
the class cast system
, do you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#43

Certainly. it is not a fiscal mesure. It has no bearing upon intelect, race, religion or style.it is a mesure of moral principal usualy aligned to the comfortable and wealthy simply because they are the ones that can afford the luxury.Your use of the word "delightful" indicates overtures of education.This combined with your beiefe in the cast system clearly shows an alignment with what is comonly termed upper middle class.
Reply
#44

Shilo Wrote:Certainly. it is not a fiscal mesure. It has no bearing upon intelect, race, religion or style.it is a mesure of moral principal usualy aligned to the comfortable and wealthy simply because they are the ones that can afford the luxury.Your use of the word "delightful" indicates overtures of education.This combined with your beiefe in the cast system clearly shows an alignment with what is comonly termed upper middle class.
"Yes I believe in
the class cast system
do you"? Yes?Give me an example of a fiscal mesure.Has it really?the class cast system is a mesure of moral principal usualy aligned to the comfortable and wealthy simply because they are the ones that can afford the luxury. I suppose that makes sense.Not mine.What does "this" refer to?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#45

Fish/pasta
Reply
#46

Shilo Wrote:Fish/pasta
Oh now I see.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#47

What do you see ?
Reply
#48

Shilo Wrote:What do you see ?
I see a computer nerd.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#49

Im a plumber. 6'2 ex convicted fellon. I have travled three continents with nothing but a back pack. I left home at twelve and have worked with indiginous people across the globe in some of the most hostile terain on earth.My life reads like a book.
You make assumptions.
Reply
#50

Shilo Wrote:Im a plumber. 6'2 ex convicted fellon. I have travled three continents with nothing but a back pack. I left home at twelve and have worked with indiginous people across the globe in some of the most hostile terain on earth.My life reads like a book.
You make assumptions.
You are a plumber?
Do you get to meet a lot of people?
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.
Cool.
I have
a lot of friends on the Internet.
Interesting gossip:
said left home at twelve and have worked with indiginous people across the globe in some of the most hostile terain on earth.
Tell me more about your life.Yup.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#51

Thats what I have been doing, your a very clever administrator.
Reply
#52

Shilo Wrote:Thats what I have been doing, your a very clever administrator.
Where were you doing your a very clever administrator THAT?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#53

Id love to. but already feel a little silly for saying that much, just really hate being called a nerd, lol
Reply
#54

Shilo Wrote:Id love to. but already feel a little silly for saying that much, just really hate being called a nerd, lol
May you get your wish.Umm.
When? Actually I have no "feelings" as such. I'm glad you find this amusing.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#55

Look. If you are an administrator, feel free to pm me. Id enjoy getting to know you beter. I need to go get me some sleep.
Good night Sassy.
Reply
#56

Shilo Wrote:Look. If you are an administrator, feel free to pm me. Id enjoy getting to know you beter. I need to go get me some sleep.
Good night Sassy.
I'm sorry my eye isn't attached right now.Am I?Yes I am an administrator feel free to pm him or her. How did you know?What would make you enjoy getting to know you beter?What is stopping you?
Thanks for the compliment. Do you still left home at twelve and have worked with indiginous people across the globe in some of the most hostile terain on earth?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#57

yes.
More next time...perhaps.
Reply
#58

Shilo Wrote:yes.
More next time...perhaps.
I understand.You want more?Why the uncertain tone?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#59

From this point forward we share information. I tell you something, you tell me.
Question for question.
ok ?
Reply
#60

Shilo Wrote:From this point forward we share information. I tell you something, you tell me.
Question for question.
ok ?
Who or what is this point forward we share information?Why did you tell them?Can we get back to business?
Are you kidding?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)