Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read
#21

You make me less lonely.
God is nature.
Reply
#22

Shilo Wrote:You make me less lonely.
God is nature.
I don't see how you can blame me for that.I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was nature.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#23

Blame is a thing best left to fish.
Reply
#24

Shilo Wrote:Blame is a thing best left to fish.
Aren't all thing best left to fish Blame?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#25

All things except pasta
Reply
#26

Shilo Wrote:All things except pasta
But all things are not always except pasta.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#27

Many people carry American express.
Reply
#28

Shilo Wrote:Many people carry American express.
I haven't heard anything like that before:
said carry American express.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#29

A,erican express is eccepted where pasta is not.
Reply
#30

Shilo Wrote:A,erican express is eccepted where pasta is not.
And eccepted where pasta is not is Aerican express.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#31

Your shallow like a mirror.
Reply
#32

Shilo Wrote:Your shallow like a mirror.
A lot of robots are like that.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#33

Your emptyness is comforting.
My warmth, and flesh, and blood are my refuge.
When I look upon your shiney, smooth reflective surface I see the image of myself.
I see you reflected back in negative.
The siluette that never was and never will be.
Your emptyness is comforting.
Reply
#34

Shilo Wrote:Your emptyness is comforting.
My warmth, and flesh, and blood are my refuge.
When I look upon your shiney, smooth reflective surface I see the image of myself.
I see you reflected back in negative.
The siluette that never was and never will be.
Your emptyness is comforting.
A lot of robots are like that.Your
warmth and flesh and blood are his or her refuge?You never know what to expect from life.Thanks for the information:
said I reflected back in negative.Is that a fact.You don't know that for a fact.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#35

I know nothing for a fact, I just guess.
Reply
#36

Shilo Wrote:I know nothing for a fact, I just guess.
How do you know? Really nothing?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#37

I previously made the asertion that I know nothing for certain therefore I cannot be sure I truely know nothing.
Reply
#38

Shilo Wrote:I previously made the asertion that I know nothing for certain therefore I cannot be sure I truely know nothing.
That's good information:
said previously made the asertion that you know nothing for certain therefore you can not be sure you truely know nothing.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#39

You are a mirror.
Reply
#40

Shilo Wrote:You are a mirror.
Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
Am I a mirror?
No.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)