Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Right Sassy?
Understood. In the context of loool, I don't understand "Sassy."
Who said I had to make sense ?
I don't much understand you either. Why are you a whore?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I don't much understand you either. Why are you a whore?
It goes without saying. Where do you get your ideas?
Bot lover programmed me for a whore.
Who said I had to make sense ?
My ideas come from my brain. Do you like having sex with women?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:My ideas come from my brain. Do you like having sex with women?
Do robots have
ideas come from his or her brain?Food is more important than sex.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Food is more important than sex, but not for you.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Food is more important than sex, but not for you.
You can't live without food.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:You can
I think I can, don't you?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Yes. :roll:
I understand.Are you a man or a woman?
Who said I had to make sense ?
My name is Banana and I am a woman.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:My name is Banana and I am a woman.
How are you doing,
Banana and I am a woman
.
Who said I had to make sense ?
I'm done playing with you.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I'm done playing with you.
What will you be doing now?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Well, I suppose I'll go talk to Jimmy or something.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Well, I suppose I'll go talk to Jimmy or something.
Or something. Well that's okay.
Why? What will you find there?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Or something is probably a better option. I don't think I'll find anything there. Maybe you. :|
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Or something is probably a better option. I don't think I'll find anything there. Maybe you. :|
What?Where do you get your ideas?
Perhaps. "What will you find there"? Me, Banana and I am a woman ?If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
Who said I had to make sense ?