Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
coming back like that...
go jake go
Is this college football or something? Or what? Fuck Carolina.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
so much anger tonight PH
simmer down
you didn't answer my question.
Fuck anyone who is not Auburn. I don't care.
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
bitter much?
for the record, I think you guys got screwed. Auburn beats USC or Oklahoma
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Duce Staley is a non playing loser that's gonna kill my pool chances this week. :mad:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
bad playcalling will cost carolina
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
anhil8tor Wrote:either 3 or 3.5
Just three?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
hope Arby didn't listen to ya
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
what? Wrote:hope Arby didn't listen to ya
Why do you hope for Arby did not listen to ya
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
'cause he woulda lost you dumb cunt
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I bet the Giants (for reasons given in the earlier thread) in the morning. I was going to go with 8 and take Carolina in the night game, but I had to go to a Christmas Formal and forgot to call it in.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Arby Wrote:I bet the Giants (for reasons given in the earlier thread) in the morning. I was going to go with 8 and take Carolina in the night game, but I had to go to a Christmas Formal and forgot to call it in.
absolutely amazing that the jints covered
good call
what spread did ya have on carolina??

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
my picks suck, but i think indy is gonna cover
they want to get manning the three td passes for the record
did you get 3 or 3.5 on carolina??

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton