Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carolina is $$$$$$$
#1

coming back like that...

go jake go
Reply
#2

Is this college football or something? Or what? Fuck Carolina.
Reply
#3

so much anger tonight PH


simmer down
Reply
#4

you didn't answer my question.

Fuck anyone who is not Auburn. I don't care.
Reply
#5

bitter much?

for the record, I think you guys got screwed. Auburn beats USC or Oklahoma
Reply
#6

pro football
Reply
#7

Duce Staley is a non playing loser that's gonna kill my pool chances this week. :mad:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

bad playcalling will cost carolina
Reply
#9

what was the line?
Reply
#10

either 3 or 3.5
Reply
#11

anhil8tor Wrote:either 3 or 3.5
Just three?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

hope Arby didn't listen to ya
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:hope Arby didn't listen to ya
Why do you hope for Arby did not listen to ya

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

'cause he woulda lost you dumb cunt
Reply
#15

I bet the Giants (for reasons given in the earlier thread) in the morning. I was going to go with 8 and take Carolina in the night game, but I had to go to a Christmas Formal and forgot to call it in.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#16

who'd you go with today?
Reply
#17

Arby Wrote:I bet the Giants (for reasons given in the earlier thread) in the morning. I was going to go with 8 and take Carolina in the night game, but I had to go to a Christmas Formal and forgot to call it in.


absolutely amazing that the jints covered
good call

what spread did ya have on carolina??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

anhil8tor Wrote:who'd you go with today?
I bet Dallas this morning (+13, too much to resist) and they covered. They should have won. I didn't bet any afternoon games, but will probably bet the night game.

Indianapolis at home (-7.5) vs Baltimore.

I hate to say it, but I am leaning strongly on Baltimore. First, I think this spread should be about -5 not -7.5. Second, Baltimore must win to get a wild card. Indy is already a clinch. Baltimore is fighting for wildcard. And, third, as I have said before, Indy might not risk players to force a win. They may settle for a small win or no win at all. Baltimore has to win.

So, it is a tough call. Peyton Manning still has a few things to prove. I hate betting against him about like I used to hate to bet against Brett Farve.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#19

my picks suck, but i think indy is gonna cover
they want to get manning the three td passes for the record

did you get 3 or 3.5 on carolina??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:my picks suck, but i think indy is gonna cover
they want to get manning the three td passes for the record

did you get 3 or 3.5 on carolina??

Confusednarg:
I didn't get the bet down. I went to a Christmas Formal and forgot to call it in.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
10-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Last Post by who
04-02-2008, 04:18 AM
Last Post by quint
08-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-06-2006, 05:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)