Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm scared shitless
#1

About this whole pregnancy thing. Im going to the doctors for a first ultrasound tomorrow. WTF did I get myself In to... Sad
Reply
#2

Congrats, you just made the ignore list.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Hey Tom!
Reply
#4

Hi baby

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Congrats, you just made the ignore list.
Ask me if I care?
Reply
#6

Do you care?
Reply
#7

Hi PH!
Reply
#8

HI Fem! :hug: How are ya?
Reply
#9

Purple_Haze Wrote:HI Fem! :hug: How are ya?
Great and you?!
Reply
#10

Purple_Haze Wrote:Do you care?
I care about other things but as for him I dont.
Reply
#11

fem Wrote:Great and you?!

I'm good. Smile
Reply
#12

it will be ok just wacht out that"gel" should be cold and clear
Reply
#13

You are about to journey into 18 yrs. of hell stupid !!!! Welcome !
Soon you will have someone (father) hating you for internity cause you are a stupid dumbshit mutherfucker or is that welfare child support taxpayers whore, i don't know look it up. I will call you Connie !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#14

Charon Wrote:You are about to journey into 18 yrs. of hell stupid !!!! Welcome !
Soon you will have someone (father) hating you for internity cause you are a stupid dumbshit mutherfucker or is that welfare child support taxpayers whore, i don't know look it up. I will call you Connie !

You should consider quitting the whole posting thing...you're really not good at it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:You should consider quitting the whole posting thing...you're really not good at it.

what he said, it can't be stated more precisely

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

3rd.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Blow me...wow a homofest, guys I'm not into it I'm sorry

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:You should consider quitting the whole posting thing...you're really not good at it.

4th.
Reply
#19

wow, am i glad it's not a homofest any more
thanks for joining in fem

Rolleyes

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:wow, am i glad it's not a homofest any more
thanks for joining in fem

Rolleyes

Confusednarg:

Figured I'd break up the circle jerks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
05-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Last Post by SporK
05-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Post by War
04-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Last Post by birkbott
10-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Hambone
06-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Last Post by Smackinoff
03-30-2004, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)