Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
would everyone help him out.
TIA
[08:03 AM] ownster: give me all your good reputation points plz
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8 is serious, never give him neg pts, he will strike back immediately
:roll:

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
ROFL!! What??
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry negative and I must spread him around 1st, I guess piece by piece