Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

big day for MA

well, that's foolish.

I'll defend you to the death, buddy!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

dont you two make a cute couple.
Reply

ftr, bird is not only a tool, he is a liar, too

coincidence that he was back moments after i turned him loose??
i think not

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

wtf does "turn him loose" mean?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Snarg fancies himself the board headmaster which is true but more in the dick sucking way.

I was never banned.Its sad really.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I checked "the list" right after snarg made his threat, and your name didn't appear to be on it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:wtf does "turn him loose" mean?

i let him out of jail
if he wants to be gone for a longer period, all he has to do is ask
what a looser, the lying cracks me up

did you have fun trying to log in, dumbass??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

You know when a little kid climbs into the front seat of a car parked in someones driveway and puts his hands on the wheel and yells to his parents "look mommy and daddy I'm driving!"?Thats kind of what leeman and I do with snarg here.

I never had any login issues.

Go ahead and "ban" me again.You might want to take a deep breath first.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You know when a little kid climbs into the front seat of a car parked in someones driveway and puts his hands on the wheel and yells to his parents "look mommy and daddy I'm driving!"?Thats kind of what leeman and I do with snarg here.

I never had any login issues.

Go ahead and "ban" me again.You might want to take a deep breath first.


that is funny
i guess i will have to punish you for lying
tomorrow after you log in, i will give you a "time out" to think about the importance of telling the truth
this time it will be a short ban so your pal the goat (i have some feelings for him too, by the way, as you can imagine) can check it out and see you finally made it to the promised land
see ya tomorrow, friend

as far as a deep breath, the old age induced emphysema makes that difficult, so i will have to pass on that

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

The fact you need everyone to know you "punished" me speaks volumes.Do whatever you got to do.Nobody but you will be impressed.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:The fact you need everyone to know you "punished" me speaks volumes.Do whatever you got to do.Nobody but you will be impressed.

this is gonna hurt me more than it is gonna hurt you
isn't that what parents say when they spank their naughty children??

it wasn't true, btw
see ya after noon, mexico time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:that is funny
i guess i will have to punish you for lying
tomorrow after you log in, i will give you a "time out" to think about the importance of telling the truth
this time it will be a short ban so your pal the goat (i have some feelings for him too, by the way, as you can imagine) can check it out and see you finally made it to the promised land
see ya tomorrow, friend

as far as a deep breath, the old age induced emphysema makes that difficult, so i will have to pass on that

I classify this as a personal attack. At some point an admin/mod/sponsor should be above banning people for no reason at all. IT is what it is because of those that do log in daily.. not those that come by once every blue moon. Snarg you of all people should know better than to play with buttons behind the scenes. You are not the wizard of oz...
Reply

who gives a rat's ass what you think

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

:popcorn:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

christ.
Reply

holy shit the drama is suffocating in here.
Reply

hey look. bill's here.
Reply

hiya hillbilly

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Morning fellas.
Reply

This is plum hilarious. I'm sitting here straightfaced looking at the monitor but really I am laughing inside and that's what counts.

I'm constantly surrounded by idiots. Present company included of course. :lol2:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)