Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who has the stones....

TammyC Wrote:Cute. Are you a lumberjack?

[Image: me.jpg]

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavat'ry
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa
Reply

Bill Wrote:why ya gotta be hate'in on the Chaps shirt...

i like it.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

TammyC Wrote:i like it.


you don't have to lie to me to be my e-fliend.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: me.jpg]

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavat'ry
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa

i choked.. :loool:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply

LOLing all over the place here

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply

damn I hate that dood.
Reply

Swits Wrote:LOLing all over the place here

I do that sometimes.. but I spell it CUM not LOL
Reply

leucetios Wrote:I do that sometimes.. but I spell it CUM not LOL
:eek: I hope you have a private orifice....
Reply

Banana Wrote::eek: I hope you have a private orifice....

maybe I could use your orfice?
Reply

leucetios Wrote:maybe I could use your orfice?
I have several....
Reply

If I was an Admin, I would move this theard to "Threads that are Hijacked by IT Chics trying to E Bang Gay Doods"
Reply

Banana Wrote:I have several....

I call dibs on all of them.. except your left ear :$ Left ears scare me
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: me.jpg]

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch
I go to the lavat'ry
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspendies and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa
I am hearing Michael McDonald singing that in my head now.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

SanDog Wrote:I am hearing Michael McDonald singing that in my head now.
It was better before Mr Scaredy Pants deleted his pic.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It was better before Mr Scaredy Pants deleted his pic.

I don't know who Mr. Scaredy Pants is.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

SanDog Wrote:I don't know who Mr. Scaredy Pants is.
Bill.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Bill.

Ah. But his picture is there, is it not?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

SanDog Wrote:Ah. But his picture is there, is it not?
not on my screen.

Photobucket.com image hosting and online photo albums

Join Now! Upgrade | HTML Practice | Recent | Search | Log In

*The page you are requesting cannot be found
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:not on my screen.

Photobucket.com image hosting and online photo albums

Join Now! Upgrade | HTML Practice | Recent | Search | Log In

*The page you are requesting cannot be found

Interesting. I see the picture. I got the joke completely. It is still funny to me. I just can't stop the Doobies from singing I am Lumberjack in my head.
Which is not nearly as good as Marlee Matlin signing it in my head.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply

ntype Wrote:<removed>

Confusedn_ph34r:

Ntype, I really like that picture....it's so "you". :lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)