Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.

So what was your intention in telling my husband that I've sent pictures to people you care about? Answer the fucking question. Let's name names here, who have I sent pictures to that offends you so?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:So what was your intention in telling my husband that I've sent pictures to people you care about? Answer the fucking question. Let's name names here, who have I sent pictures to that offends you so?

Exactly. You got nothing idiot.

The point was, i send pix, you send pix.

The difference between the two women is, I didn't flip the fuck out AND I was asked...I didn't shove it down anyones throat.

Thats why you're a drama queen.

It was nothing...

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Exactly. You got nothing idiot.

The point was, i send pix, you send pix.

The difference between the two women is, I didn't flip the fuck out AND I was asked...I didn't shove it down anyones throat.

Thats why you're a drama queen.

It was nothing...

Still waiting on an answer. Back up shit if you're gonna spew it. Who did I send pictures to that you care about?? Or did you make that up for shock value when contacting my spouse?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Still waiting on an answer. Back up shit if you're gonna spew it. Who did I send pictures to that you care about?? Or did you make that up for shock value when contacting my spouse?

Yeah, nice try.

You have sent unsolicited photos to people from the internet. If you say anything else, you lie more than I thought.

I sent clothed, normal, photos to an old frind that asked and you've been melting your brains out for weeks over it.

Talk to your old man...if I had known, I would not have sent them. I thought it was cool.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Where's that backpeddle pic?? Let's name some names here or shut the fuck up, ya kooky bitch.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Yeah, nice try.

You have sent unsolicited photos to people from the internet. If you say anything else, you lie more than I thought.

I sent clothed, normal, photos to an old frind that asked and you've been melting your brains out for weeks over it.

Talk to your old man...if I had known, I would not have sent them. I thought it was cool.

It was and is cool. You are avoiding her question.
Reply

We're not talking about what you sent to my husband, we're talking about what you were talking about in the PM when you said I sent out unsolicited pictures to people that you care about. Who?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:To drive me crazy? :lool: Are you fucking nuts? He asked me for weeks to do it and I refused. I was happy you took him off my hands. And when you asked me if it was ok...I really didn't give two shits did I? I was just glad the boy got a pic and moved on.

what's funny is that it was actually your idea, because you wanted to piss off your two favorite people at X because of dick's pathetic av. but if you want to say i was begging you for weeks, go right ahead. i know everyone believe you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's funny is that it was actually your idea, because you wanted to piss off your two favorite people at X because of dick's pathetic av. but if you want to say i was begging you for weeks, go right ahead. i know everyone believe you.

It was my idea that I refused to do?

Yeah ok.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I told you "I'll think about it" at least 10 times.

I was very uncomfortable with the request.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I'm sure she had some bigtime rock star to drive around all night and can't address our concerns right now. There's a logical explanation for all this, right? RIGHT?!!?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:We're not talking about what you sent to my husband, we're talking about what you were talking about in the PM when you said I sent out unsolicited pictures to people that you care about. Who?!

Oh yeah, you're just being a cunt now for no reason.

You know what you do and weren't you a cam whore for a while too?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

No means no, goat.

See You In Toledo
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's funny is that it was actually your idea, because you wanted to piss off your two favorite people at X because of dick's pathetic av. but if you want to say i was begging you for weeks, go right ahead. i know everyone believe you.

I have your initial request for pic in IM in front of me now. One of many..

Would you like it posted or sent to you privately?
Since I'm such a liar and all.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I wonder why phantom and chrazy cunt won't answer any questions and just continue to obfuscate with personal attacks? hmmm
Reply

squirt Wrote:I wonder why phantom and chrazy cunt won't answer any questions and just continue to obfuscate with personal attacks? hmmm

What questions?

Why are you here? To harass me as usual.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:What questions?

Why are you here? To harass me as usual.
I'm not harassing you - just the opposite, which I already stated. You love to take other people's arguments and try to make them your own. Braindead skank.
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's funny is that it was actually your idea

I sent it privately. I'm not big on posting private conversations.

I'll consider this case closed though.

Good day.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Goats Ben Roetilsburger.Case closed.

See You In Toledo
Reply

squirt Wrote:I'm not harassing you - just the opposite, which I already stated. You love to take other people's arguments and try to make them your own. Braindead skank.

Why are you here again?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)