Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

JCW NSFW
#81

Hey phantom...

how many women your age have perfect tits?
Reply
#82

Anhil8tor Wrote:Hey phantom...

how many women your age have perfect tits?

I don't know. Never dated one.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#83

phantom Wrote:I don't know. Never dated one.

Yeah, 16 year olds tend to have way perkier tits.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#84

Anhil8tor Wrote:So phantom has a girlfriend and blondie is married. Surely there isn't anything wrong with a little phone sex and jacking it to internet pictures?


My question is do you have to look at chirsties pictures before having sex with your girlfriend?

This is a veiled compliment that I will take. Smile

I dunno why people think there's more than friendship between phantom and I. We both find it pretty funny though.

Should I bother looking for the NSFW in this thread or is it JCW's disgusting tit?..I'm not really up for looking at those atricities tonight.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#85

phantom Wrote:That sounds more like your life. With all the porn you download and men you send your pictures to. Sounds like there is something missing from your sex life if you have to be an exhibitionist online 16 hours a day.

A married woman that writes a story about waiting for the house to get empty so she can stick vibrators in her and imagine what it's like for strangers on the internet to watch her. Then you record it for everybody to hear. Sounds to me like you're definitely lacking something in your life.

There has never been an attention whore quite that big in the history of UJ.


"LOOK AT ME I'M MASTURBATING!!!!!!! Just don't tell my "exhibitionist" husband"

Uh huh.

She's a god damn train wreck.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#86

So in post #84 it's ok to share photos and masturbate over/with someone you meet online but in post #85 it isn't?

Where do you really stand on this subject? SRO. Thanks.
Reply
#87

JCW Wrote:His girlfriend is on the phone. I don't even know if they've seen each other in person. This is how he has so much time for slipping the imaginary baloney pony to Kooky Bitch.

phantom: I don't give a flying fuck what you do at UJ, you douche. Seriously. You guys think this "bad tits" smack hurts me or something. Oh noes, words on a computer screen who haven't touch tits since their momma breastfed them think mine are nasty! Waaaah!



Listen here you ditsy cunt. Nobody gives a fat flying fuck about you or your your deformed tits either...you scream for his attention every god damn day on every forum you post at. Him and me both...you used to be half way funny but now you bring ZILCH except trying to lay some pathtic, used up smack down on every forum you post at. Nothing interesting, nothing topical...ZIP.

You run the same dumb ass, not funny smack day after fucking day.

I realize you are one seriously ugly bitch may just be trying to fit in or something, but your shit is played.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#88

minorthreat Wrote:So in post #84 it's ok to share photos and masturbate over/with someone you meet online but in post #85 it isn't?

Where do you really stand on this subject? SRO. Thanks.

I have no idea but my stance is that you way too interested in it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#89

Blondie Wrote:I have no idea but my stance is that you way too interested in it.

So you are going to go with just being hypocritical? OK.
Reply
#90

minorthreat Wrote:So you are going to go with just being hypocritical? OK.

Careful, mt. You might tax her only 3 brain cells with logic and facts. She's already slobbering and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog backed into a corner.
Reply
#91

phantom Wrote:You could throw them a tit if they start to drown.

I'd grab a hold of it.
Reply
#92

Blondie Wrote:Listen here you ditsy cunt. Nobody gives a fat flying fuck about you or your your deformed tits either...you scream for his attention every god damn day on every forum you post at. Him and me both...you used to be half way funny but now you bring ZILCH except trying to lay some pathtic, used up smack down on every forum you post at. Nothing interesting, nothing topical...ZIP.

You run the same dumb ass, not funny smack day after fucking day.

I realize you are one seriously ugly bitch may just be trying to fit in or something, but your shit is played.

Morning sunshine! Hope you had a great weekend.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#93

JCW Wrote:Yeah, 16 year olds tend to have way perkier tits.

Post some pics your dad took when you were 16 and we'll see if they were any better then.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#94

phantom Wrote:Post some pics your dad took when you were 16 and we'll see if they were any better then.


Stop trying to solicite Underage porn! Pedophile!
Reply
#95

Seriously. Stop trying to project your pedophilia and incest fetishes onto me you fucking nutjob.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#96

JCW Wrote:Seriously. Stop trying to project your pedophilia and incest fetishes onto me you fucking nutjob.

Sorry I forgot. He only likes black women.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#97

And that makes no sense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#98

BIRD33 Wrote:And that makes no sense.

JCW's dad. Likes brown sugar.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#99

He's like 4 years older than you and is out there fucking real-life women. If he ever wants advice on being a creepy disgusting old man chatting up teenage girls on the Internet, I'll be sure to give him your info.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:He's like 4 years older than you and is out there fucking real-life women. If he ever wants advice on being a creepy disgusting old man chatting up teenage girls on the Internet, I'll be sure to give him your info.

Must be as ugly as you if he can only get fat black women.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)