03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Yea this place never discusses other boards.
See You In Toledo
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Bird ran her, plain and simple. If you can't figure that out you're not very bright.
BIRD33 Wrote:Can you point me to where we even discussed closed boards in this thread?Its all about you, dumb cunt.
Jimmy Wrote:Am I the only one detecting that Flump will not do anything to jeopardize the faint hope he has left of getting invited to The Island?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flump is worried that you continually pointing this out could also hurt his chances. I love you.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is hoping that his recent defense of Paddy and BEW will help him get into the island. I love you.
Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.
Sparks Wrote:All that matters is I get a rise out of one of you. Thanks for stepping up.
leeman Wrote:Gotta be Mich ....
Sparks Wrote:Who's Mich?
Actually, I know who he is. I just couldn't think of anything more clever to say.
who Wrote:I may be boring but I'm not a whiny bitch
Sparks Wrote:Whiney bitch? Hows that? All I did was admit that I had nothing. Fucking tough crowd around here.
Oh yeah ... you are a boring old bastard.
Sparks Wrote:Whiney bitch? Hows that? All I did was admit that I had nothing. Fucking tough crowd around here.
Oh yeah ... you are a boring old bastard.
Dagger Wrote:Pot meet kettle.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I love how sparks busts out the Paddy-like cutsie nicknames for everyone.
who Wrote:I've been acknowledged again
Sparks Wrote:Trolling for a cutsie nic, are you?I think it's the least you could do.